One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- House votes down 2018 Farm Bill On May 18, the U.S. House of Representatives voted 198 to 213 to defeat the 2018 Farm One Read More
- NCERC hosts ‘Fueling Fun’ workshop for local Girl Scouts More than 50 Brownies, Juniors, and parents from the Girl Scouts of Southern Illinois the Read More
- US ethanol exports continue to rise The U.S. has exported almost 1 billion gallons of ethanol seven months into the 2017/18 up Read More
daily bidMay 21 2018
|May||Out of market||Out of Market|
|June||-10 CN||-26 CN|
|July||-8 CN||-23 CN|
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810