One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- Waste Not FROM THE JULY ISSUE: Greenfield Global’s ethanol plant in Quebec supplements natural gas Read More
- US exports 150 million gallons of ethanol in April The U.S. exported more than 150 million gallons of ethanol and nearly 918,000 tons of in Read More
- Researchers build catalyst to generate electricity from ethanol Jingyi Chen, associate professor of chemistry and biochemistry at the University of worked Read More
daily bidJune 19 2019
|June||-23 CN||-40 CN|
|July||-21 CN||-38 CN|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810