One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- Kwik Trip recognized with ethanol marketing award in Iowa Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey has announced Kwik Trip Inc. and the Iowa 80 in Read More
- Evogene: Positive results in corn bio-stimulant field trials Evogene Ltd. recently announced highly promising second-year field trial results for its Read More
- USDA raises estimate for corn production in January WASDE The USDA has released its World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates report for larger Read More
daily bidJanuary 16 2018
|Jan||-16 CH||-20 CH|
|Feb||-14 CH||-18 CH|
|Mar||-12 CH||-16 CH|
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810