One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- EPA delivers RFS ‘reset’ rule to OMB The U.S. EPA delivered its proposed Renewable Fuel Standard “reset” rule to the White Read More
- House Biofuels Caucus asks EPA to split E15, RIN reform rule The House Biofuels Caucus sent a bipartisan letter to U.S. EPA Administrator Andrew May 20 Read More
- ACE elevates low carbon white paper to Senate Ag Committee ACE CEO Brian Jennings highlighted the scientific and economic opportunities U.S. farmers Read More
daily bidMay 22 2019
|June||-23 CN||-40 CN|
|July||-21 CN||-38 CN|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810