One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- Summit Carbon Solutions completes $1 billion equity raise Summit Carbon Solutions, the deveoper of a large scale CCS project in the Midwest, on May Read More
- USGC revisits Ghana, Nigeria to expand ethanol’s reach As a follow-up visit from a 2019 mission, the U.S. Grains Council recently returned to and Read More
- 2022-’23 corn use in ethanol forecast at 5.375 billion bushels The USDA predicts that 2022-’23 corn use in ethanol will be flat with 2021-’22 in its Read More
daily bidMay 16 2022
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810