One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- EPA completes RFS anti-backsliding study, proposes no actions The U.S. EPA on May 29 issued a rulemaking that proposes to determine that no additional Read More
- OPINION: USDA grant program aims to expand ethanol infrastructure Robert White, vice president of industry relations at the Renewable Fuels Association, is Read More
- Growth Energy celebrates first anniversary of year-round E15 May 31 marks the first anniversary of the U.S. EPA’s final rule allowing American to up Read More
daily bidMay 30 2020
|June||.20 CN||.20 CN|
|July||.22 CN||.22 CN|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810