One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- UNICA: Sales of hydrous ethanol break bi-weekly record UNICA, the Brazilian sugarcane industry association, has announced sales of hydrous set a Read More
- USGC: South Korean trade team focuses on ethanol potential Fuel ethanol would benefit South Korea’s economy and environment, but the nation lacks a Read More
- New method more than doubles sugar production from plants EPFL chemists have developed a method that can significantly increase the yield of sugars Read More
daily bidSeptember 21 2018
|Sep||-20 CZ||-33 CZ|
|Harvest delivery||-29 CZ||-42 CZ|
|2nd half Nov/Dec||-14 CZ||-30 CZ|
|Jan||-15 CH||-31 CH|
|Feb||-13 CH||-29 CH|
|Mar||-11 CH||-27 CH|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810