One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- Biofuel industry defends RFS during house committee hearing On Dec. 11, a house subcommittee held a hearing on the recently released discussion draft Read More
- Senate passes 2018 Farm Bill On Dec. 11, the Senate voted 87 to 13 to pass the 2018 Farm Bill. The vote came one day ag Read More
- WASDE reduces 2018-’19 forecast for corn use in ethanol The USDA has reduced its forecast for 2018-’19 corn use in ethanol in the December of Read More
daily bidDecember 11 2018
|Harvest delivery||No bid||No bid|
|2nd half Nov/Dec||No bid||No bid|
|Jan||-23 CH||-44 CH|
|Feb||-21 CH||-42 CH|
|Mar||-19 CH||-40 CH|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810