One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- USDA: Ethanol exports reach 194.16 million gallons in February The U.S. exported 194.16 million gallons of ethanol and 852,904 tons of distillers grains Read More
- KAAPA idles Ravenna facility, continues operations in Minden KAAPA Ethanol sent a letter to stakeholders on March 31 announcing the company is idling Read More
- Greenfield Global helps fight the spread of COVID-19 Greenfield Global Inc., a producer of ethanol, speciality alcohols and solvents, has been Read More
daily bidApril 3 2020
|Jan||-18 CH||-35 CH|
|Feb||-15 CH||-32 CH|
|Mar||-10 CH||-28 CH|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810