One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- EPA: 23 SRE petitions now pending for compliance year 2019 The U.S. EPA released updated small refinery exemption (SRE) data on Feb. 21, reporting Read More
- Trump urged to declare waived RFS gallons will be recaptured Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, is uring President Trump to “make a declarative statement that Read More
- USGC meeting attendees plan global trade strategy for coming year Members of the U.S. Grains Council arrived in Tampa, Florida, for the organization’s in Read More
daily bidFebruary 24 2020
|Jan||-18 CH||-35 CH|
|Feb||-15 CH||-32 CH|
|Mar||-10 CH||-28 CH|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810