One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- US ethanol groups weigh in on Ontario’s E15 plan Growth Energy, the Renewable Fuels Association and the U.S. Grains Council sent joint to 8 Read More
- Green Biologics to cease operations A former Little Falls, Minnesota, ethanol plant that was converted to biobased butanol and Read More
- Eco-Energy launches ethanol logistics service Eco-Energy, has launched an ethanol logistics service. This service will extend Eco’s to Read More
daily bidJuly 17 2019
|June||-23 CN||-40 CN|
|July||-21 CN||-38 CN|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810