One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- United Front FROM THE AUGUST ISSUE: Experts in multiple industries support the idea of a high-octane it Read More
- Fuel Your Knowledge FROM THE AUGUST ISSUE: Renewable Fuels Association President and CEO Bob Dinneen talks the Read More
- EPA seeks nominations to SAB, agricultural science committee The U.S. EPA has announced it is seeking nominations for scientific experts to serve on Read More
daily bidJuly 16 2018
|July||+4 CU||-7 CU|
|Aug||+7 CU||-5 CU|
|Harvest delivery||-29 CZ||-42 CZ|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810