One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE MEMBERS OF WESTERN PLAINS ENERGY, LLC WILL BE HELD ON MARCH 29, 2018 AT THE OAKLEY COUNTRY CLUB, 815 W. SOUTH 2ND IN OAKLEY, KS. THE MEETING WILL START AT 6:00 P.M.
The phone number for the Oakley Country Club is (785) 672-3081.
Please RSVP Debbie Nelson, or call Debbie at (785)672-8810.
The deadline is March 21, 2018.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- USDA releases 10-year forecasts for ethanol, biodiesel production The USDA Economic Research Service has released updated 10-year agricultural projections Read More
- USGC: Advisory teams engage on trade issues in Houston Grain producers and agribusiness representatives met to help chart the operational course Read More
- Stora Enso launches lignin product to replace oil-based phenol Stora Enso has announced the launch of Lineo, a renewable replacement for oil-based which Read More
daily bidFebruary 19 2018
|2nd half Feb||No bid||-33 CH|
|Mar||-16 CH||-29 CH|
|Apr||-14 CK||-29 CK|
|May||-12 CK||-27 CK|
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810