One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- Attis to buy New York ethanol plant, collaborate with Novozymes Attis Industries Inc. has announced plans to purchase a New York-based ethanol plant. The Read More
- RFA asks EPA to separate E15 provisions, RIN reform in rulemaking With the government shutdown threatening to further delay approval of year-round sales of Read More
- USGC expands its ethanol offerings at Grains.org New information about global market development efforts for U.S. ethanol and the benefits Read More
daily bidJanuary 22 2019
|Harvest delivery||No bid||No bid|
|2nd half Nov/Dec||No bid||No bid|
|Jan||-23 CH||-44 CH|
|Feb||-21 CH||-42 CH|
|Mar||-19 CH||-40 CH|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810