One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are three ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR TEXT MESSAGE LIST NOW!, Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Go to the GRAIN page, Scroll down and tap on ‘Join Our Text Message List Now’ under Contact Information, Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
3) Call Greg Doll at 785-672-8810
- Growth Energy Applauds House Letter to EPA Today, a bipartisan group of representatives from the Congressional Biofuels Caucus sent a Read More
- Growth Energy Submits Comments on EPA’s 2017 RVO Proposal “The comments filed today outline the case for why EPA must continue to move the RFS Read More
- Growth Energy and Prime the Pump Welcome RaceTrac to Growing Number of E15 Retailers “We are thrilled to have RaceTrac join our retailer family and look forward to to a Read More
daily bidJuly 23 2016
|2ns 1/2 July||-30 CU Corn||-62 CU Milo|
|2016 August||-28 CU Corn||-60 CU Milo|
|2016 1st half Sep||-26 CU corn||-58 Milo|
Note: Prices subject to change without notice