One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- EPA approves isobutanol fuel registration filed by Butamax The U.S. EPA has issued a letter of notification to Butamax Advanced Biofuels LLC as a for Read More
- USGC outlines market development strategy in submission to USDA The U.S. Grains Council recently submitted the organization’s operational blueprint, as Read More
- DOE: 31 projects will advance fundamental science for bioenergy On June 18, the U.S. Department of Energy announced $40 million in funding for 31 projects Read More
daily bidJune 20 2018
|June||-2 CN||-22 CN|
|July||+2 CN||-20 CN|
|Aug||0 CU||-22 CU|
|Sep 1st half||0 CU||-20 CU|
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810