One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
The annual meeting of the members of Western Plains Energy, LLC will be held on March 28, 2017 at the Oakley Country Club, 815 W. South 2nd in Oakley, Kansas at 6:30 p.m.
Please RSVP Debbie Nelson at (785) 672-8810. Deadline is March 20, 2017.
The phone number for the Oakley Country Club is (785) 672-3081.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are three ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR TEXT MESSAGE LIST NOW!, Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Go to the GRAIN page, Scroll down and tap on ‘Join Our Text Message List Now’ under Contact Information, Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
3) Call Greg Doll at 785-672-8810
- New Economic Analysis Exposes Problems with Changing the Renewable Fuel Standard Point of Obligation Economic Analysis Exposes Problems with Changing the Point of Obligation Read More
- Growth Energy Congratulates Scott Pruitt on Confirmation as EPA Administrator Growth Energy Congratulates Scott Pruitt on Confirmation as EPA Administrator Read More
- Kum & Go, Thorntons Join Growth Energy as Associate Members Growth Energy Welcomes Kum & Go, Thorntons as Associate Members Read More
daily bidFebruary 23 2017
|Feb||No Bid||No Bid|
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810