One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
To Our Valued Customers,
As harvest becomes closer, and we prepare to receive grain, we would like to give all our customers a quick update regarding the precautions we are taking at the facility to ensure the safety of our staff, community and customers. We understand that this is truly a challenging time that has impacted many individuals and businesses. Together as an industry we continue to provide essential animal food to our customers, and we take this responsibility very seriously to keep our operation and yours running.
Here is a brief overview of what to expect when delivering grain or picking up products at Western Plains Energy:
Daily actions taken by our staff:
- Face Mask are mandatory in all common areas.
- Social distancing of 6 ft or more
- Western Plains Energy remains an “Essential Business”, therefore as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we will continue to function.
- Our Office is open; however, we request that visitors make an appointment, mask and social distancing will be required.
- Check Printing: Checks will be printed weekly and mailed. If check pick up is requested, we ask that you call ahead, and arrangements will be made.
Actions Requested by Customers when onsite:
- We ask that you stay close to your vehicle and only get out to untarp/retarp, unload/load, and enter the scale.
- One driver at a time will be allowed in the scale and face mask are required.
- Please refer to any signage posted on office or scale doors for any additional instructions or updates.
We may be working under additional procedures, but it does not mean our service to customers is any different. Western Plains Energy prides itself in making decisions that protect our staff, customers, and community and are committed to keeping the facility open.
Stay healthy and safe!
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- Report: Brazilian ethanol production expected to fall 16% in 2020 Brazil is expected to produce 31.35 billion liters (8.28 billion gallons) of ethanol this Read More
- EPA delivers final Fuels Regulatory Streamlining rule to OMB The U.S. EPA delivered its final Fuels Regulatory Streamlining rule to the White House of Read More
- Gevo: Sweden and Norway target increased use of SAF Swedish Government announced on Sept. 11 its intention to introduce a greenhouse gas for a Read More
daily bidSeptember 22 2020
|Sep||.16 CZ||.16 CZ|
|Harvest||-.23 Z/H||-.23 Z/H|
|2nd 1/2 Nov||.10 CZ||.10 CZ|
|Dec||.12 CZ||.12 CZ|
|Jan||.10 CH||.10 CH|
|Feb||.12 CH||.12 CH|
|Mar||.14 CH||.14 CH|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810