One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- CropEnergies announces plans to idle UK ethanol plant On Oct. 22, European ethanol producer CropEnergies AG announced plans to idle production Read More
- ACE launches cooling system webinar series The American Coalition for Ethanol recently began a webinar series aimed at helping plant Read More
- Feed grain buyers, suppliers arrive at Export Exchange 2018 More than 200 international buyers and end-users of coarse grains and coproducts from of Read More
daily bidOctober 22 2018
|Harvest delivery||-29 CZ||-42 CZ|
|2nd half Nov/Dec||-17 CZ||-35 CZ|
|Jan||-19 CH||-37 CH|
|Feb||-17 CH||-35 CH|
|Mar||-15 CH||-33 CH|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810