One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- Growth Energy, EPA settle on deadline for issuing 2023 RFS RVO Following settlement discussions with Growth Energy, the U.S. EPA is expected to file a in Read More
- USGC engagement helps increase DDGS sales in the Philippines Two technical webinars in July 2020 expanded the USGC's engagement and future export for Read More
- EPA: No new SRE petitions filed, 69 SRE petitions remain pending Data released by the U.S. EPA on May 19 shows that for the fourth consecutive month, no no Read More
daily bidMay 22 2022
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810