One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- Minnesota awards $6.4 million in biofuel infrastructure grants The Minnesota Department of Agriculture has awarded $6.4 million to 44 projects under its Read More
- KAAPA Ethanol, Aurora Cooperative announce joint venture Aurora Cooperative Elevator Co. and KAAPA Ethanol Holdings LLC have announced a joint and Read More
- Valerian Materials, NCERC and SBI partner on biobased products Through funding provided by BioMADE, the NCERC at Southern Illinois University Valerian of Read More
daily bidSeptember 30 2022
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810