One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are three ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR TEXT MESSAGE LIST NOW!, Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Go to the GRAIN page, Scroll down and tap on ‘Join Our Text Message List Now’ under Contact Information, Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
3) Call Greg Doll at 785-672-8810
- Growth Energy Thanks Thorntons, Sen. Cunningham on Highlighting Importance of Fuel Choice “We congratulate Thorntons on their work to expand consumer choice at the pump to we Read More
- Growth Energy applauds Senate letter to EPA Today, a bipartisan group of 39 Senators sent a letter urging the Environmental Protection Read More
- Growth Energy CEO submits testimony for RFS hearing Growth Energy Urges Committee to Resolve RFS Regulatory Issues Read More
daily bidJune 29 2016
|2ns 1/2 July||-30 CU Corn||-62 CU Milo|
|2016 August||-28 CU Corn||-60 CU Milo|
|2016 1st half Sep||-26 CU corn||-58 Milo|
Note: Prices subject to change without notice