One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- EPA approves efficient producer pathway for Iowa plant The U.S. EPA has approved an efficient producer pathway for Flint Hills Resources LLC’s Read More
- Jim Raben elected USGC chairman The delegates of the U.S. Grains Council elected Jim Raben, a farmer from Illinois the as Read More
- PNNL waives fee to test-drive portfolio of intellectual property As businesses of all sizes weather today’s tough economy, Pacific Northwest National is Read More
daily bidAugust 11 2020
|Aug||.32 CU||.30 CU|
|Sep||.34 CU||.32 CU|
|Harvest||-.23 Z/H||-.23 Z/H|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810