One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- USDA to undertake seven trade missions in 2020 The U.S. Department of Agriculture announced seven trade missions in 2020 meant to promote Read More
- UNICA: Brazilian corn ethanol production up significantly UNICA, the Brazilian sugarcane industry association, has announced that nearly of the the Read More
- Research shows benefits of better corn residue management Resrachers from Argonne National Laboratory led a collaboration to screen 3,380 papers and Read More
daily bidDecember 10 2019
|Jan||-18 CH||-38 CH|
|Feb||-16 CH||-36 CH|
|Mar||-14 CH||-34 CH|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810