One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- House passes 2018 Farm Bill The U.S. House of Representatives passed the $867 billion 2018 Farm Bill by a vote of 369 Read More
- Groups support soil carbon pilot program in Farm Bill ACE, Environmental Entrepreneurs, the NCGA, and the NRDC have issued a statement thanking Read More
- Agenda released for 2019 International Biomass Conference & Expo Biomass Magazine has announced the preliminary agenda for the 12th Annual International at Read More
daily bidDecember 13 2018
|Harvest delivery||No bid||No bid|
|2nd half Nov/Dec||No bid||No bid|
|Jan||-23 CH||-44 CH|
|Feb||-21 CH||-42 CH|
|Mar||-19 CH||-40 CH|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810