One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are three ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR TEXT MESSAGE LIST NOW!, Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Go to the GRAIN page, Scroll down and tap on ‘Join Our Text Message List Now’ under Contact Information, Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
3) Call Greg Doll at 785-672-8810
- Member Spotlight – Quad County Corn Processors’ Cellerate Process Quad County Corn Processors Member Spotlight Read More
- Growth Energy Celebrates Earth Day On this Earth Day, Growth Energy is proud to represent an industry that is committed to Read More
- Iowa Senate passes RFS resolution urging support through 2022 Yesterday, the Iowa Senate passed a bipartisan resolution supporting the Renewable Fuel by Read More
daily bidMay 3 2016
|2016 Apr/May Out of market|
|2016 June||-25 CN Corn||-60 CN Milo|
|2016 July||-23 CN Corn||-58 CN Milo|
|2016 August||-24 CU Corn||-57 CU Milo|
Note: Prices subject to change without notice