One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE MEMBERS OF WESTERN PLAINS ENERGY, LLC WILL BE HELD ON MARCH 29, 2018 AT THE OAKLEY COUNTRY CLUB, 815 W. SOUTH 2ND IN OAKLEY, KS. THE MEETING WILL START AT 6:00 P.M.
The phone number for the Oakley Country Club is (785) 672-3081.
Please RSVP Debbie Nelson, or call Debbie at (785)672-8810.
The deadline is March 21, 2018.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- ACE talks opportunities, challenges for ethanol demand in 2018 The American Coalition for Ethanol hosted a webinar Feb. 20 titled “Opportunities and to Read More
- SIRE launches Monarch fueling station project Southwest Iowa Renewable Energy has announced it will establish a Monarch fueling station Read More
- Mitsubishi Chemical, ICM bring ZEBREX to US ethanol industry Mitsubishi Chemical Corp. and ICM Inc. recently announced a strategic marketing to provide Read More
daily bidFebruary 25 2018
|2nd half Feb||No bid||-33 CH|
|Mar||-16 CH||-29 CH|
|Apr||-14 CK||-29 CK|
|May||-12 CK||-27 CK|
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810