One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- More than 290,000 comments filed on 2019 RFS proposal The public comment period on the U.S. EPA’s proposed rule to set 2019 renewable volume Read More
- Renewables could drastically cut tailpipe emissions Researchers have combined computer analysis with laser-based NOx concentration to NOx in Read More
- Stitzlein elected as USGC chairman at Denver meeting Jim Stitzlein, manager of market development for Consolidated Grain and Barge Co., was of Read More
daily bidAugust 21 2018
|Aug/1st half Sep||+2 CU||-20 CU|
|Harvest delivery||-29 CZ||-42 CZ|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810