One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- Green Plains decommissions Virginia plant, closes on Valero sale On Nov. 15, Green Plains Inc. announced it is permanently closing its 60 MMgy ethanol in Read More
- USGC DDGS promotion efforts in Taiwan lead to increased sales Some of the new generation of livestock nutritionists in Taiwan lack of experience with a Read More
- Cooper brings passion for ag, biofuels to RFA leadership role Geoff Cooper transitioned into the role of president and CEO of the Renewable Fuels last Read More
daily bidNovember 16 2018
|Harvest delivery||No bid||No bid|
|2nd half Nov/Dec||No bid||No bid|
|Jan||-23 CH||-44 CH|
|Feb||-21 CH||-42 CH|
|Mar||-19 CH||-40 CH|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810