One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- Enhanced Oilfield Opportunities FROM THE MAY ISSUE: The amended 45Q tax credit makes selling carbon dioxide for enhanced a Read More
- EPA: Biomass from managed forests is carbon neutral On April 23, EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt announced that in future regulatory actions be Read More
- Research shows how genetics can improve 2G ethanol production A recent study by researchers in Brazil focused on three fungi species that produce with Read More
daily bidApril 23 2018
|May||Out of market||Out of Market|
|June||-11 CN||-27 CN|
|July||-9 CN||-25 CN|
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810