One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- A Break From the Bad FROM THE OCTOBER ISSUE: Editor Lisa Gibson previews the magazine, including feature about Read More
- Optimism in Onida FROM THE OCTOBER ISSUE: It’s a challenging time to bring an ethanol plant online, but of Read More
- ‘Zero Evidence’ of Demand Destruction? Really? FROM THE OCTOBER ISSUE: 2020 RFS rule is an opportunity for EPA to alleviate damage done Read More
daily bidSeptember 22 2019
|2nd half Nov/Dec||-28 CZ||-41 CZ|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810