One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are three ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR TEXT MESSAGE LIST NOW!, Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Go to the GRAIN page, Scroll down and tap on ‘Join Our Text Message List Now’ under Contact Information, Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
3) Call Greg Doll at 785-672-8810
- Growth Energy Applauds Trump for Standing by Commitment to Support the RFS “In January, Mr. Trump said that he supports the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) and a Read More
- USDA Leading U.S. Ethanol Trade Mission to Mexico USDA Acting Deputy Secretary Michael Scuse is leading a U.S. ethanol mission to Mexico on Read More
- EPA Proposal: Moves RFS Forward, Improvement Still Needed “We are encouraged that the EPA proposal takes a step forward, signaling the of less Read More
daily bidMay 28 2016
|2016 June limited space||No Bid Corn||-65 CN Milo|
|2016 2nd 1/2 July||-30 CN Corn||-60 CN Milo|
|2016 August||-29 CU Corn||-60 CU Milo|
Note: Prices subject to change without notice