One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- EIA: US ethanol stocks reach record high 24.412 million barrels Data released by the U.S. Energy Information Administration March 20 indicates weekly U.S Read More
- Rex reports recent improvement in margins On March 21, Rex American Resources Inc. released fiscal fourth quarter 2018 financial its Read More
- DOE: Biomass R&D advisory committee to meet March 27-28 The U.S. Department of Energy has announced its Biomass Research and Development Technical Read More
daily bidMarch 22 2019
|Harvest delivery||No bid||No bid|
|2nd half Nov/Dec||No bid||No bid|
|Jan||-23 CH||-44 CH|
|Feb||-21 CH||-42 CH|
|Mar||-19 CH||-40 CH|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810