One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- ACE conference: An update on litigation affecting the industry Bryan Stockton, an attorney at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, gave attendees of the Read More
- UNICA: Sales of hydrous ethanol up in July UNICA, the Brazilian sugarcane industry association, has announced the volume of sugarcane Read More
- Retailers discuss E15, E85 at ACE conference American Coalition for Ethanol Senior Vice President Ron Lamberty moderated a fuel panel Read More
daily bidAugust 17 2019
|June||-23 CN||-40 CN|
|July||-21 CN||-38 CN|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810