One Plant. Big Results.
Our products are put to use in what we think is the very best way. A way that feeds and fuels. A way that helps bring American processes full circle. A way we can be proud of.
Our grain is transformed into livestock feed in the form of distiller’s grain and into high-octane fuel in the form of ethanol.
Now that’s output we can get behind.
Interested in receiving grain pricing updates and information, or distiller’s updates from WPE?
Join our TEXT MESSAGING group.
There are two ways to join:
1) Visit WPELLC.COM from your cell phone, Scroll to the bottom of the page, Tap on JOIN OUR GRAIN LIST NOW!, or JOIN OUR DISTILLER’S LIST NOW! Enter your phone number, first and last name, and tap on JOIN NOW
2) Call Greg Doll for Grain, or Joni Wilson for Distiller’s, at 785-672-8810
- Novozymes reports 2% increase in Q4 bioenergy sales Novozymes released fourth quarter 2019 financial results on Jan. 23, reporting a 2 percent Read More
- DOE offers $96 million for bioenergy R&D projects The Department of Energy on Jan. 23 announced it will award up to $96 million for research Read More
- RFA mourns industry pioneer Raymond Defenbaugh The Renewable Fuels Association mourns the loss this week of longtime board member Raymond Read More
daily bidJanuary 24 2020
|Jan||-18 CH||-35 CH|
|Feb||-15 CH||-32 CH|
|Mar||-10 CH||-28 CH|
*Call for Contracting and delivery details
Note: Prices subject to change without notice
Call Greg at 785-672-8810